Homeschool Buyers Co-op This site is neat in that it offers great deals on curriculum. For instance...
Math Mammoth! I swore I would never switch math curriculum, but Savannah is hating math and I can't help but think there is a better way to teach it. Although I love the simplicity of Rod & Staff, it's not mental math, nor hands on. So I researched and found MM. It looks awesome. I LOVE the price, I like how incremental it is, I like how it teaches concepts (Asian math), user friendly, easy to understand/teach, it's reproducible, and it comes with a ton of extras. Perfect. Since it is still early in the year, I think we'll be ok switching over now.
So at Homeschool Buyers Co-op there's a great deal on Math Mammoth at the moment, so I purchased it. I'll get it on Sept. 10th.
AND... on that same website I got Savannah an ID card that will be mailed to us shortly. Here is her card picture:
No comments:
Post a Comment