| Click to read |
I'm really excited about next week and incorporating Classical Writing into
our day. I really like the focus of our studies.
The "Morning with Mom" is going to be from 530 am until 7am.
7am-8am is breakfast, dress, clean, break
8am-1200 is Latin copywork, independent CW, math, & enrichments.
1200-100 is lunch/break
100-200 is quiet time / literature reading
200-300 is CW with mom, rotating Savannah and Charlotte
Piano and "other" is anytime before 630pm
It is basically the same thing we've been doing the last three weeks except the oral part of Language Arts will be with me in the early morning. Composition and analysis will play a greater role in our day, I will have a more active role in teaching LA instead of using independent curriculum, LA is more streamlined and relevant, and Charlotte is folded into the learning instead of it being just for Savannah. I think it is going to be a really good change. I hope, I hope, I hope. I want some consistency this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment